Live Radio Play Series - FAQ
1. Is this an audio stream or will we see the actors on the screen as well?
This a truly traditional radio play. The link you receive will be the LIVE audio of the play. The image portrayed on your screen will be static.
2. Can I use my Lincoln Park issued Gift Card to pay for these events?
YES! In order to use your Lincoln Park Gift Card to purchase tickets for these events you must call the Box Office (724.576.4644 opt. 2) M-F between the hours of 10am and 4pm. Our representatives will help you with this process.
3. I can’t find the link to the show – where is the direct link?
If you visit lincolnparkarts.org/liveradioplays the link to each show is located under the show logo.
4. How do I access Broadway on Demand when it is time to view the show?
You use the direct link to the shows, and log in with the account you created. You can access Broadway on Demand (BOD) from anywhere. On your computer or mobile device – we recommend using Google Chrome. From your tablet or smartphone you can also download the FREE Broadway on Demand App. BOD also has an app on AppleTV and Roku.
5. When I purchase a streaming ticket for the show – how long will I have access?
You will have access to the Radio Play for 24 hours starting at the time the LIVE Broadcast starts at 7:30pm.
6. Can I download the show to watch whenever I want?
No, the shows are not available for download on your computer.
7. Can I purchase tickets to all shows at once?
You can purchase all shows when logged into your Broadway on Demand account, however you must make a separate transaction for each show. We recommend purchasing your tickets for each stream anytime prior to 7pm the day of the show. This will help to ensure your transaction goes through for the 7:30pm LIVE Broadcast.
8. What is the run time of the Radio Plays?
Projected runtime for each radio play is about 1.5 hours.
9. I still have additional questions specific to Broadway on Demand – where can I get the answers?
Broadway on Demand has great resources available. We suggest starting here with their FAQ page.